Vessel Performance Analyst
Position: Vessel Performance Analyst
Company: Thome Ship Management
Location: Thome, India
- Evaluate efficiency of fuel consumption, engine performance and waste management through standard performance indices, and advise the business units on the deficiencies noted and potential corrective measures.
- Review the data collected for regular reporting and advise on the discrepancies
- Prepare periodic report for individual vessel performance and for benchmarking purposes
- Involved in improving system reliability and usability through cleansing of exisiting data and enhancing the data validation capabilities of the system.
- Calculation of vessels’ EEXI and review of solutions that will enable compliance to IMO required levels
- Implementation of advanced solutions for high-frequency performance data collection from the vessels using auto data loggers
Education and Qualification
- Minimum Bachelor level degree in Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture or similar.
- Relevant experience in performance analysis in marine industry, or exposure to similar work as a part of internship or academic projects is preferred.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Strong technical, interpersonal, project management, and team working skills
For applicants, please send your CV to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org