Company: Thome Services Inc
Location: Thome, Philippines
- Help designs and develops IT architecture (integrated process, applications, data, and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards
- Performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications
- Develops specifications for new products/services, applications, and service offerings
- Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies
- Design, develop and deliver data integration solutions using Mulesoft, Informatica, Jitterbit or Snaplogic
- Data integration design using multiple data formats: database, flat file, XML, csv, IDOC and etc
- Developing/implementing Web Services (SOAP & REST) and complex XML schemas and data mapping.
- Design and Develop Service Oriented Architecture SOA-based architecture approaches, design methodologies and design patterns.
- Work with communication protocols like FTP, SFTP, FTP-PGP, HTTPS, AS2, SMB.
- Work closely with support teams for production support — Have a hands-on approach to solving problems; when required, be able to lead by example type of a person in developing snippets of the code that the team can use and follow.
- Interact with IT and business partners across the teams as required for support or projects.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of business operations and understands the technical scope and objectives of each project.
- Provides support to Business Partners in analyzing specific business initiatives and identifying the appropriate application system solution through integration of processes, systems and information to fulfill business objectives
Education and Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent (Entry Level or Fresh Graduate)
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Basic knowledge of data architectures, data integration and methodologies
- Basic knowledge and know the concept of RESTful APIs.
- Basic knowledge and understand the concept of Java/J2EE software, Service Oriented Application (SOA), microservice architecture & agile development, or implemented Java/Java script in thesis or small projects.
- Know the concept of unstructured and structured database
- Know the concept of Continuous Integration and Continuous Development/Deployment
For applicants, please send your CV to this email: email@example.com